ADHD in girls: preventing a lost generation training is available now.
For Whom? This training is suitable for schools, and can be adapted to meet the needs of primary, secondary, FE and HE settings.
Activities: The training includes interactive elements and covers;
– A brief overview of ADHD
– ADHD in girls, what’s the difference?
– Signs, symptoms and recognising ADHD in girls
– What does it feel like to have ADHD?
– Untreated and/or undiagnosed ADHD in girls
– Supporting girls with ADHD
– Current academic research
– Signposting and support
Pricing: Training starts from £155 for a 1.5 hour twilight, inclusive of materials*.
*A longer and more in depth 3 hour package is also available, starting from £295 inclusive of materials***.
*Travel costs may be incurred if outside of the Sheffield and Rotherham areas.
*The training is also suitable for trainee teachers, including PGCE students and NQTs. Prices and bespoke quotes available on request.
For whom? Small organisations, corporates, schools and any events, conferences to educate on ADHD and mental health
Activities: Public speaking available on the following topics for events and conferences or alternatively smaller organisations..
– What is ADHD
– ADHD in girls and women
Talks adapted for your needs. Previous talks include at Sheffield soup, The Apple Tree Centre in Sheffield. In October Chelsea will be speaking at the FiLiA conference in Manchester.
Pricing: Price on request, starting from £40 per hour.
For more information on public speaking services, please contact us.
Tuning into Teens
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your teen?
• be better at understanding your teen?
• help your teen learn to manage their
• help to prevent behaviour problems in
• teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence.
Research shows that adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
• are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
• have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with
• are more able to cope when upset or angry
• have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
• have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
For more information, Contacts us or Visit the Facebook page for details of upcoming courses.